Welcome to the LifeLine Blog, where staff, volunteers, passengers and guests will share their experiences, advice and helpful hints.
- Under Our Wing – Passenger SophiaSophia was only 9 years old when she began experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath in April of 2016. As an avid soccer player and swimmer, this made it difficult for her … Read more
- 5 Things to Bring on a LifeLine Pilots FlightCongratulations, you qualify for a LifeLine Pilots flight! Now… What do you bring on your flight? Here is a list of 5 THINGS we recommend you bring on your flight in addition to … Read more
- Removing a barrier for better healthcareEveryone, regardless of location or income, should have equal access to health care. But, according to the American Hospital Association1, “[Every year,] 3.6 million people in the U.S. do not obtain medical care … Read more
- Under Our Wing – Passenger AlisonAlison knew something was wrong when, for more than a year, she experienced stomach pain and could not even keep food down. But still, the Stage 4 diagnosis of Incurable Ovarian Cancer was … Read more
- New to flying on a small plane? Yep…me too!Was I anxious about flying on a small plane? You bet! Would I do it again? Heck yeah, can we go tomorrow??!! Whether you have flown hundreds of times or not at all, … Read more