Welcome to the LifeLine Blog, where staff, volunteers, passengers and guests will share their experiences, advice and helpful hints.
- Celebrating the Life of Wanda WhitsittLifeLine Pilots celebrates the life of Wanda Whitsitt, the founder of LifeLine Pilots, who passed away on Sunday, June 4, 2023. For 91 years, Wanda lived her life based on the three Fs:… Read more »
- Coping With Travel Anxiety: Tips for Medical TravelWhether it’s a nonemergency medical journey or a trip to a new destination, travel anxiety can significantly challenge patients and their caregivers. For some people, even just the thought of traveling can cause… Read more »
- Luis RojasBoard Member Luis Rojas created Rojas Spanish Language in 2007 in St. Paul, Minnesota. The language school, with its unique teaching style, has grown exponentially over the years and has attracted a wide… Read more »
- Tips for Air Travel with a Medical ConditionTraveling can be stressful, and the experience can be even more challenging when you have a medical condition. However, with careful planning and preparation, you can have a safe and comfortable journey. Proper… Read more »
- Nonemergency Medical Air Transportation Increases Rural Accessibility to HealthcareAccess to healthcare is critical in many rural communities, home to 46 million people, or 14% of the US population, in 2021. Unfortunately, distance and isolation can make it difficult to access medical… Read more »