Welcome to the LifeLine Blog, where staff, volunteers, passengers and guests will share their experiences, advice and helpful hints.
- Volunteer Begins 50th Anniversary FlightFollowing in the footsteps of great aviators, Robert Briggs and his family will commemorate his 50th year of flying by landing at every airport in his home state of Iowa. DES MOINES, IA… Read more »
- Giving back never tasted so good!Everyone needs to eat!Dine at ANY Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan Logan’s Roadhouse location on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, from 5-9 pm, to help raise money for LifeLine Pilots. This fundraiser will provide the… Read more »
- Dine to DonateWant an easy way to help LifeLine Pilots? Organize a restaurant fundraiser in YOUR community. Send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll send you all the info you need! Why you should… Read more »
- Pilot Tips & Tricks – Responding to passenger requests…Sometimes passengers make requests and the pilot is unsure how to respond. Here are a few we have come across and our recommended response: Q: The passenger texts or calls a pilot directly a… Read more »
- Pilot Tips & Tricks – In-flight Tips for an Easy FlightTo make flights easy for all of our pilots, we have certain protocols that we ask all of our passengers to follow. This means the passenger experience remains the same, even with different pilots…. Read more »