Everything that we do as an organization goes through our database called VPOIDS. This is how volunteer pilots sign up with LifeLine Pilots, how you as a pilot keep your information up-to-date, how the passenger applies for a flight, and how our Mission Coordinators schedule the flights. Here are a few tips to make sure you know how to use the database and keep your information current.
- UPDATE – Whenever anything changes for you (change of address, email, phone number, or if you are using a new plane), log into VPOIDS and make this update as soon as possible. This is also where you will upload your current documents. You will have a user name and password that only you have access to. If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” link on the main log-in page.
- Click here to go to the log-in page: https://missions.lifelinepilots.org/
- EMAIL – Use an email that you check regularly and make sure you add our email address to your contact list, so we do not land in your junk folder. We communicate with pilots about upcoming flights through an automatic email that comes from our database. You may miss out on flight opportunities if you are not receiving our emails.
- AIRCRAFT – Sometimes for a flight, you may be using a different aircraft than you have listed in your profile. BEFORE accepting a flight, please log into your VPOIDS profile and update your aircraft information or the paperwork will not show the correct model/tail #.
- PROFILE – Set up your VPOIDS profile to ensure you are seeing all available missions. The instructions can be found in the training video. Use your username and password for VPOIDS to access the training videos at any time. Lesson 2: Mission Processes & Procedures will guide you through your profile set up.
- Click here for the training portal: https://training.lifelinepilots.org
We are very lucky to have such a great database, created just for volunteer pilot organizations. It works best when your information is kept current and you understand its capabilities. Utilize the training feature to better understand how to navigate the system.
As always, if you have any questions, our Mission Coordinators are here to help. They can be reached at email@example.com or 800-822-7972.
Happy Flying from the LifeLine Pilots Team!