- Encompass everyone from babies to senior citizens.
- All our flights are offered completely FREE to the passenger, their family, and travelling companions.
- We serve patients nationwide through our partnership with other air charities and airlines.
- We will not limit the number of times a passenger can utilize the flights we provide.
Our Flights and Area of Coverage:
- Our flights are flown in private aircraft by volunteer pilots.
- Our volunteer pilots donate 100% of the flight expense which includes their time, talent, airplane, fuel and operating expenses.
- Our volunteer pilots have flown over 5 million nautical miles.
- We have scheduled more than 8,000 missions.
- We have over 450 volunteer trained pilots.
- $300 donated helps facilitate a single mission.
- Our primary service area covers 16 states: Colorado, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. But we can help patients nationwide through our partnership with other air charities and airlines.