- Encompass everyone from babies to senior citizens.
- All our flights are offered completely FREE to the passenger, their family, and traveling companion(s).
- We serve patients throughout the Midwestern United States and beyond through our partnership with other air charities and airlines.
- We will not limit the number of times a passenger can utilize the flights we provide.
Our Flights and Area of Coverage:
- Our flights are flown in private aircraft by volunteer pilots.
- Our volunteer pilots donate 100% of the flight expense which includes their time, talent, airplane, fuel, and operating expenses.
- Our volunteer pilots have flown over 5.2 million nautical miles.
- We have scheduled more than 8,900 missions.
- We have over 250 volunteer trained pilots.
- While based in Central Illinois, our primary service area covers 10 states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. But we can help patients outside of this region through our partnership with other air charities and airlines.