Who Needs Help
Operating for over 32 years, LifeLine Pilots has been the transportation bridge for thousands of families in need. Whether our passengers are seeking the best medical treatment or have a compassionate need, the necessity for transportation is the common factor.
LifeLine Pilots is committed to facilitating transportation for these individuals. Our passengers experience extraordinary situations such as:
- An ambulatory and medically stable patient going to a medical center for diagnosis and/or treatment
- A non-emergency organ transplant patient needing transportation for diagnosis and follow-up appointments. For other organ transplant needs, contact the Mission Coordinator
- Necessary support caregivers needing to be with individuals undergoing long-term medical treatment
- Being a part of a community service agency with no other practical or affordable means of travel
- Having a final wish to see family
Mission Coordinators will need to know a variety of information regarding the passenger such as medical condition, age, weight, destination and date transportation is needed. They will fax, email, or mail all needed paperwork to the contact or passenger. Upon completion of the mission paperwork, a mission can be arranged within a 3 to 4 business days.